Just found out today I've been accepted to Chapman University's MFA in Screenwriting program in Orange, CA!
While I am ecstatic at the prospect, I am left with one - ahem - slight problem...I won't find out about my status with USC until probably next month, and Chapman wants a decision, and a hefty deposit on next Fall's tuition!, by March 31st in order to hold my spot open in the program. [Gulp]
I'm going to call USC tomorrow to see if I can find out where they are in the decision process. This kind of sucks...I was hoping to be able to visit the campuses first, and hoping I'd have news from *both* schools at or around the same time. I'd hate to hedge my bets with Chapman, decline their offer, and then find out I wasn't accepted at USC. Grr.
Stay tuned...more news as it becomes available....